The Geek Vape B100 21700 Kit is an update to the very popular “Aegis Boost” range.
Some of the successes in this range from Geek Vape have included the Aegis Boost, Aegis Boost Plus, and Aegis Boost Pro. The B100 kit allows you to use a single 21700 battery or an 18650 with the included adapter.
The device has an output range of 5-100W (0.8-85.V) if you use a 21700 battery inside. An 18650 battery will output a little lower.
Featuring 2A charging via the USB Type C port.
As with some other Aegis devices, there’s a 0.96in colour screen and the usual protective ruggedness, IP67 rated which means it’s water, dust, and shock-resistant.
The kit comes with the Aegis Boost Pro pod, a 0.2ohm, and a 0.4ohm coil. The pod offers adjustable airflow with 3 different airflow inlets.
The device will also be compatible with the Boost Plus Pod, the RDTA Pod, and the 510 adapter so that you can use any atomizer. These all need to be purchased separately.
- Size: 49.1x33x121.9mm
- Output: 5-100W (0.8-8.5V)
- Modes: VW, TC
- Battery: 1×21700 (or 18650 with included adaptor)
- Display: 0.69in TFT colour screen
- Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm
- Temperature range: 200-600°F
- E-liquid capacity: 6ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- USB Type C – 2A charge rate
- Pods: Refillable replaceable coils
- Coils: P Series coil range
- IP67 water resistant, dust and shock resistant
- Adjustable 3 inlet airflow
- Compatible with Aegis Boost Plus Pod, RDTA, and 510 adaptor (available separately)
What`s in the box:
- Geek Vape B100 21700 Mod
- 0.6ohm P series coil (installed)
- 0.4ohm P series coil
- Drip tip
- Coil tool
- 18650 battery adaptor
- Spare parts pack
- Type C USB cable
- User manual